Tabor Lodge Treatment Centre
Tabor Lodge - Private Hospital
- (021) 4887110
- (021) 4887737
Note: Tabor Lodge is a Residential Rehabilitation Centre for the treatment of people addicted to Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling and Food and of their families.
It is situated fifteen miles south of Cork city overlooking Nohoval Cove.
Tabor Lodge was established by the Sisters of Mercy in 1989 to alleviate the damage and distress caused by addiction to people of Cork and surrounding counties.
- It provides a 28 day of residential treatment programme and a two year aftercare support programme.
- It also provides initial, comprehensive assessment and an eight week programme of continuous assessment.
- A 16 Week Out-Patient Treatment Programme is now offered.
- It also provides a four-week family programme, a twelve evening programme with fifty-two weeks of aftercare support and a family counselling service
- It delivers seminars to workplaces and the general public.
Referral to Fellowship House and Renewal for halfway house support is now an integral part of the Continuing Care Programme.
Admission to the Treatment Programme is by prior assessment and appointment. Referral to Tabor Lodge is mainly by self, family and medical services. Involvement of family and employer is an important part of the Treatment Programme.